Check here for the newest fashion and hiphop music!! SPREAD THE WORD!! DMV (DC/MD/VA) Stand Up!!.. Dont Hate.. Collaborate.. YA DIG!! Hit Me On Twitter (@DJRioblackwood) For Spots On This Blog AND FOLLOW MY LABEL @DMGTheLabel !!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rihanna Reveals Why She Hit It & Quit It With Drake


And is her man bothered by the video she just shot with Drake?

She told HOT 97 -

“We weren’t really sure what it was. We just went out — my friends, his friends. I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is, like it was what it was. We didn’t want to take it any further. It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn’t want to get too serious with anyone or anything at that time.”

and as far as her new man's feelings on the video she just shot with Drake...

“(Kemp) never said it out loud, but I don’t know what he’s thinking. He watched it the other day and he was like, “I love that video. It’s a great video babe. I don’t know how true that really was, but he seemed to like it.”

No comments: