Check here for the newest fashion and hiphop music!! SPREAD THE WORD!! DMV (DC/MD/VA) Stand Up!!.. Dont Hate.. Collaborate.. YA DIG!! Hit Me On Twitter (@DJRioblackwood) For Spots On This Blog AND FOLLOW MY LABEL @DMGTheLabel !!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

What Rapper Has a Fried Chicken and Vodka Brand Coming Out?


HINT: He always knows what time it is.

“I want you all to keep on the lookout – it should be on the shelves by January – I’m launching a thing called ‘Le Flav Spirits’. I’m comin’ out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and grape vodka. Also, I’m comin’ out with ‘Le Flav Cognac’ and ‘Chateaux Le Flav’ which’ll be some bubbly. Champagne, that’s right folks – Poppin’n'drinkin’!”

“I’m also launching FFC – ya’ll heard of KFC right? – well this is FFC, Flav’s Fried Chicken.The Colonel better watch his back, G! The Colonel might end up in my fryer!”

No comments: